Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Security issues

It could just be my malfunction, but when I go to Security on your website, it says the security certificate isn't trusted.
1375499301
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please go to&nbsp; <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a> and supply the details except for your IP address.&nbsp; - Gauss
Is this on the main site or just on the Wiki? Also are you using an Android phone by any chance?
Actually I think I have this fixed (if it was indeed on the Wiki). Let me know if you're still having the issue. Thanks!
Cool! Sorry I was too busy to respond.