Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dice Rolling Sounds Available on SoundCloud

Hey all, I searched Jukebox for some dice rolling sounds and found ONE....and it was one for blackjack backgammon.  So....I created some various dice rolling sounds, uploaded them to SoundCloud, and made them downloadable. I checked the Jukebox and they indeed show up and are playable. Just search for "dice rolling sounds".  There is a little mouse-click at the end of each, and if anyone wants to download, edit and upload again, fine by me.  These are just some quick sounds I made because I thought some folks might find them useful.  Perhaps someone with more talent would care to contribute some better ones to the community.  Cheers!
These are awesome! You should give these to the devs and see if they can include them in the Roll20 app to go off when someone uses the 3D dice option.
Thank you very much. I'm not sure how often I will use them, but it's in my list. It would certainly be welcoming since I haven't been in a physical tabletop for quite some time.
HoneyBadger said: You should give these to the devs and see if they can include them in the Roll20 app to go off when someone uses the 3D dice option. Thanks. Should the Dev team want to use them, they can be freely downloaded from SoundCloud.