Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Trouble getting onto my campaign

1450485469

Edited 1450485997
After disabling my extensions and clearing my cache (using Chrome&nbsp;Version 47.0.2526.106 m), I am still having trouble getting onto my campaign. As you can see, I am just stuck at the loading screen . I am operating on Windows 7 Professional. I have tried testing my connectivity to firebase using " <a href="https://www.firebase.com/test.html" rel="nofollow">https://www.firebase.com/test.html</a> " and the response is "NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID" (I think that's the main problem). Coul I get help with this?
I've dug a little bit into it and found a solution on " <a href="https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/4454607?h" rel="nofollow">https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/4454607?h</a>... ". Simply changing my system time to something else and back to its original time fixed the issue, so if anyone else has the same problem I would recommend &nbsp;trying this.
1450725929
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Thanks for taking the time to post your solution. Let us know if you have any other issues surrounding this.