Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Play Now
Join a Game
Characters
Shop
Tools
Compendium
Community
Sign In
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.
Font for Distance ruler is pegged to the unit size not the display, so if I zoom out to 10% I can't see the distance
It would be good if I can measure large distances. I'm trying to make a large map of a port town and it's infuriatingly difficult to measure when you are 10% zoom because the font is too small to see.
The Roll20 Dev Team is very aware of this issue; there is currently a very popular suggestion in the Suggestions & Ideas subforum lobbying for this change. Please be patient, and it will surely be implemented at some point in the future.