Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

LFG listings not working?

Hi, new here so if this is just something simple I'm missing or if there's a larger discussion this belongs in I apologize. My issue is that since the downtime this morning my LFG listings have changed. When I try and search for Games that Welcome New players I get 0 results. A regular search with no filters will give some results but it seems incomplete and missing some listings from last night. Additionally when I try to find the games directly through my post history  (where I was applying and speaking with a GM) my entire post history is gone. I understand the games may have been filed and the listing removed, would that erase the posts I made? Could this be a mobile issue as well? I usually use my laptop when I'm home but I've been checking with my phone at work because I was waiting on a GM response (for a game I now can't find a listing for) Any help would be greatly appreciated! -Brad
1452197811
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hey Brad, I'm sorry you're having trouble with the site. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
Thank you. Switching to Chrome seems to have fixed the search issues. I should've thought of that :/ I think the listing I was originally applying for was deleted or filled.
1452209536
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
That would do it. I'm glad it's working for you now, good luck in finding a game!