Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Macro Combo Boxes - Showing buffs on an attack

I've got the combo boxes working on my macro, and it's great!  I love them!  Thank you guys for them! Now, I want to know if I can get ice cream with the cake.  I'd like to be able to set up the combo boxes to output a string - if yes, display the buff to the attack.  If no, don't display anything.  And then, when it comes time to affect the roll, it does. Basically, what I want to output to my GM: If I am in range for Point Blank, I want my output to look like this: First Attack (Point Blank): If Point Blank is NOT active (and I select 'No'), then it looks like this: First Attack: If I do this though, it outputs either No (if nothing is specified) or the quotes - is there a way to just output a null string? ?{Point Blank|Yes, (Point Blank)|No, ''} And for those interested, here's my current lovely macro. Attack - Pistol (Precise Shot, Crits: x3) - *Misfires are RED!* First Attack:  [[d20cf<[[3+?{Misfire|0}]]+10+?{Point Blank|Yes, 1|No, 0}+?{Attack Bonuses|0}-?{Rapid Shot|No, 0|Yes, 2}-?{Double Shot?|No, 0|Yes, 4}]] Second Attack: [[d20cf<[[3+?{Misfire|0}]]+5+?{Point Blank|Yes, 1|No, 0}+?{Attack Bonuses|0}-?{Rapid Shot|No, 0|Yes, 2}-?{Double Shot?|No, 0|Yes, 4}]]
You could replace replace +?{Point Blank|Yes, 1|No, 0} with ?{Point Blank|Yes, [Point Blank] +1|No, }