Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

First map of Forstor Nagar

I purchased the pre made campaign and it seems the first map with the ice bridge is missing the northern portion. Am I not doing something or is this a common problem?
1376012683
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please send me a join link so I can take a look.  - Gauss
sent you a invite link
1376023864
Gauss
Forum Champion
My guess is that you accidentally moved the map. I have returned it to it's proper position.  To double check that there is not a problem with the module I opened a copy and checked, the map is in the proper position in a new copy so there shouldn't be an issue with new modules.  If there are further issues please let me know.  - Gauss
thank you a bunch!