Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Vrinn x Farnsworth (16th Neth)

Looking around for Farnsworth, Vrinn eventually finds him in a makeshift office using the sitting room of the manor. Knocking to announce his presence, though not necessarily waiting for a response, he enters to room, taking a seat in one of his chairs, looking towards his father, fingers steeped in front of him. "So, we have things t' talk about, you an' I" he begins cautiously, unsure if the older man has calmed down since his return.
Farnsworth's ice blue eyes follow his son from the time he enters the room until he sits. The buttons on his shirt reveal his still muscular chest covered in snow like hair and his suspenders dangle loose from his hips. Like this, Farnsworth looks like a lion ready to roar with fury. "I usually don't make time to talk to fools but since I had to misfortune to give rise to one, I suppose, the punishment of your conversation is mine," he growls softly. "Speak."

Edited 1453348553
Nodding, having expected a foul mood, he nonetheless speaks bluntly "Listen. Th' only fool ye raised was Dizzy. He's the one burnin' down his own Da's place, making an enemy of a goddess of vengeance, an' involvin' himself with a cult o' crazies. If you want t' blame me for respectin' you enough t' not have killed him when I had the chance, so be it. Otherwise stop treatin' me like I'm the bad guy for at least bringin' him home t' you so you can plead for his case if ye want to." Adjusting his posture, Vrinn leans forward, his own crystalline blue eyes matching the intensity of the glare that is coming from Farnsworth "Now, if you're still too stubborn t' hear out me business, then yet miss out on scammin' Grobaras, earnin' some coin, an' rebuildin' th' Kitten."
Farnsworth stares at Vrinn lacing his fingers under his nose. "Get out."
Nodding, Vrinn stands though instead of leaving, he walks over to one of the windows, gazing out at the landscape around the manor. "Right. If that's th' way it's gonna be..." Vrinn turns, looking towards Farnsworth as he heads towards the door "Then I guess there ain't helpin' an ol' stubborn fool. If ye want t' apologize and hear more about this game I got runnin', then I'm sure ye'll know where t' find me" Vrinn concludes, closing the door behind him before joining in the festivities.