Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Synovia x Imahnee 14th of Neth

Syn listens to the deep rumble of Imahnee's voice for a few minutes then without warning turns and gives his a kiss that is full of longing and passion. Then sighs "Gods I've missed you."
Imahnee recovers from the shock of her kiss and hugs her tightly. "Desna should have delivered my love to you everyday on her wings of night." He grins. "You seem tense, like a bow ready to snap. What is wrong, My Dream."

Edited 1453434386
"It is just the trip My Love, from the day we got to that place we were fighting someone, and even though I know we took down most of the cult there, we found out that was that this just the beginning, and though I want to relax and enjoy being home Miro want to start expanding Sandpoint into the next Magnimar without thinking of the consequences. GODS SAVE US FROM ARROGANT WIZARDS! Oh and when Balor and Ameiko find out I was arrested, I'm dead."