Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GuloXSynovia (18 of Neth, clean up of the Rusty Dragon)

Most of the patrons have gone from the Rusty Dragon, either to their rooms here or their homes. Gulo does what he can, resetting the tables and chairs, spending a full minuet on each to make sure everything is perfect. Gulo steps back to look at his work, disgust on his face "Shite! Still needs verk, Synovia ju must teach me how to properly reset tables ven you ave da time." He says with no hint of sarcasm.

Edited 1453531259
"I can take care of it Gulo. I have been on the road for a while, why don't you get some rest."
"Nein Synovia, I sleep very little,un besides I enjoy vour company, even iv you ver silent ven it came war stories."
"You have the wrong impression of me I am afraid, I am not a soldier. I am just a simple small town girl trying to protect the place that took her in after she had lost everything."
Gulo nods "Dat is every soldier, from conscripted varmer do general, even if vou do not call yourself one vou deserve da respect dat title deserves."
"I don't know about that. I do not have the heart for it. Some find glory in killing an enemy, but with every life I take, I feel a part of me dies too. I just want this to be over before so much of me is gone there is nothing but Synovia the Goblin Slayer left." After pausing for a brief moment she says "Well that was depressing lets change the subject. Tell me about you and where you're from."

Edited 1453545118
Dylan
Plus
Gulo simply shrugs, talking in a matter of fact tone as he cleans up discarded bones "Very well. I vas born to a Warband near da Mindspin Mountains on da border of Belkzen un Nirmathas. I my parens vere two hobs of good rank and oot age 1 I began military training. It vas at 8 I un a select few we're trained in da use of Firearms, and at 14 ve were da fist Jagers of the Warband." he gathers up the remaining bones, discards them and cleans off his hands with a rag "Dat was for 4 years until my fellow Jagers noticed a veakness of mine un tried to kill me, dey failed un den I was vound by future unit. I'm aplogize you must dis as boring as I do."
 Synovia servays the tavern, "Thank you for the help. One of the few things I have truly enjoyed about these last few months is meeting new and colorful people. However, now that we are done here, I think I'll go find Imahnee. Would you like a room or have you made other arrangements? The first night will be on the house for your help. after that it is fill in amount here per night or fill amount here per week."

Edited 1453591232
Dylan
Plus
"Nein, vi will pay for mine like everyone ells." he says pulling out a gold piece "Guten Nacht Synovia, may you un your mate have very strong young."
She accepts the coin, blushing slightly, "Good night Gulo."
Gulo gives short bow before retiring to his room for a brief rest before dawn.