Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

problem stream cam

Hi, I'm having a problem when I and my friends trying to use the cam , the following error message: "The stream was unable to connect to a network of error" They do not listen and do not see me , and in the window that was to show their image appears this message also can not see them. Yesterday I could not play for that reason , not today.
Hi  Ruteski - can you please head over to  this thread . We are currently aware of issues with A/V and we are collecting the information in that thread. While your issue is not obviously resolved, I will close and resolve this thread since you are moving to the other one. Thank you.