Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for players in Shadowrun Chicago campaign

I am about to start a Shadowrun 4th edition game and need players.  The setting is in Chicago and it's a high powered campaign.
Day and time?
The Starting date will be Sunday, Sept. 1 at 7:00PM central standard time.  Games will occur every Sunday evening after that.  I plan on most sessions running until around 11:00.
Thanks for the info but I will be unable to participate with that timeframe (7:00PM CST = 3:00AM for me). Although, I wish you a great game.  Have fun, Christos
Sign me up
How high powered? How is the game going to be run? Skype? 
I plan on using the roll20 tabletop along with skype.  Characters will start with 500BP and any character options presented in any of the books, even the Runners Companion, will be allowed pending my approval.  I also cap my negative qualities at 100, not 35.  I try not to cap positive qualities at all, but I ask that you don't go crazy with it.
If you'd like to join, find my listing on the roll20 site.  The campaign is named Chicagoland Blues and will result from any search involving Shadowrun.