Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

STAR WARS D20 SAGA EDITION?

Hi, I'm new to this website. I am looking to join or start a Star Wars d20 Saga Edition game. Anybody interested?
1453882207

Edited 1453882278
so we have one you can join. looking for new player. its tomorrow at 8 est time and level 3, would you be able to make that?  
I'm pretty sure I can make that. I'm not a level 3 but can I just create a level 3 character?
Ugh. Nevermind. Can't play tomorrow night anyway. Wife will be out so I gotta watch the kiddos.