Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Update 1/26: 5th Edition SRD Mega-Update: New Sheet, New Compendium, plus Compendium drag-and-drop integration!

Edited 1453849608
Riley D.
Roll20 Team
The launch of the 5th Edition SRD a few weeks ago has prompted a flurry of activity here at Roll20. Today we’re excited to introduce to you two new tools that will help any GM or player of a 5th Edition game play better, both online via our virtual tabletop and in person. 5th Edition OGL Character Sheet by Roll20 The first new addition to the Roll20 toolset is a character sheet that we have developed in-house specifically for use in 5th Edition games. Taking advantage of the latest sheet features that we have to offer, such as Sheet Workers , the sheet is incredibly fast and performant, while still providing an incredible number of time-saving features that will speed up any game. It’s fast. Opening in mere milliseconds, we’ve used all of our expertise to craft a sheet that can open with the utmost speed, so information is only a click away anytime during your game. It’s helpful. We’ve included auto-calculations backed by Sheet Workers that will calculate everything from your AC to the total weight of your inventory. It’s well-designed. The familiar and well-designed interface will feel right at home to any 5th Edition player, and we’ve added extra touches like Roll Templates to help your game look the best it can on your screen. For all the details of the sheet and a full overview of all the features it has, see the official page on our wiki (still a work in progress). On the other hand, if you’d like to just jump in and experiment, you can select the sheet for your game by choosing the “5th Edition (OGL by Roll20)” option when creating a new game. 5th Edition SRD Compendium You may remember that a few months ago we launched a new feature called the Compendium, featuring Pathfinder content and rules. Today we’re expanding the Compendium feature to include the complete rules for the 5th Edition SRD . More than just another place where the rules have been re-hosted online, however, our Compendium brings some really handy features for the busy GM. Find anything, fast. The Compendium features a search bar at the top of the screen that you can use to search for nearly anything -- a spell, an item, a monster, a class, even a condition, an attribute, or any other rule you might need to quickly reference during your game. Powerful filtering options. Beyond just searching by keyword, though, you’ll find that the Compendium features an advanced search capability unlike anything currently available. Want to know all spells available to the Wizard class by level? Or how about all Monsters by Challenge Rating ? Or get even more specific -- how about all Monsters that are Monstrosities and can cast one or more spells ? Open and community-driven. Our goal is to provide a resource that the whole community can freely use. Anyone can apply to help edit the Compendium and keep it up to date, and all of our data is freely available in JSON format; for example, here’s the Fireball entry: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Fireball.json" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Fireball.json</a> . So the next time someone wants to build a tool like an encounter builder or a spell list, they can pull from this data quickly and easily. Free of ads. No annoying ads of any kind on the Compendium, so you can promptly find the information you need. Mobile optimized . Every page is fully optimized to render on mobile devices such as phones and tablets so you can take the rules to your in-person game on the go. Additionally, we’ll soon be adding an update to Roll20 for Android and iPad to take advantage of these Compendium updates. We’re excited to see what types of things you can do with the Compendium -- be it searches, tools, or just using it to more quickly run your games. Let us know how you’re using it! Sheet + Compendium = Amazing Each of those new tools is exciting by itself, but it’s when you put them together that they really shine. Starting today, if you are using the new 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 sheet in your game, you’ll find a new tab on the right sidebar -- the Compendium. You have direct access to the full 5th Edition SRD right from inside your game, so you can browse by category or directly search for anything you might need to immediately reference while you’re running your game. Just click the name of an entry to open it in a small window. You can then minimize that window or even pop it out so you can move it to another screen. And best of all, manual entry of Spells and Monsters are now a thing of the past! You can drag-and-drop an entry from the Compendium directly into the appropriate section of the 5th Edition OGL sheet, and it will automatically fill in the correct values. For example, drag the Fireball spell into a spell slot, or drag the Goblin monster into the NPC section of the sheet, and watch as the values are pulled from the Compendium and your sheet is filled in for you. We’ve currently enabled full support for Spells, Monsters, and Items so they can directly import into the sheet. We’re excited to share these new features with you today, so test them out and let us know what you think!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Backflip! Awesome possum. Question : How can we implement the drag/drop of the compendium for the Pathfinder sheet as well? &nbsp;;-P

Edited 1453936098
Riley D.
Roll20 Team
FAQ's and Other Info I want to help edit the Compendium -- can I do that? Absolutely! We want the Compendium to be a community resource that everyone can contribute toward. Right now you need to contact us (drop us a line here in this thread) and let us know you're interested. We'll put you on a list to be contacted in the near future when we're ready to enable community editing features. What about other Character Sheets? Can they take advantage of Compendium integration? Yes! If a sheet author turns on the compatibility flag on their sheet, then the Compendium will show up in the right sidebar for their sheet as well. Documentation for sheet authors on how to do this is available on the Wiki:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets#" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets#</a>... What about other games and rule systems? What about [Pathfinder, 13th Age, FATE, etc.] We already have a Pathfinder compendium started, here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/compendium/pathfinder" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/compendium/pathfinder</a> . There's a lot more content, though, and not as much of it is structured in a way that makes it easy to automatically import, so it will take a while to get it to be as complete as the 5E SRD. Our intent is to absolutely add other game systems as well that are OGL-licensed as we're able to. Who can use the Compendium, and who can use the new 5th Edition OGL sheet? Anyone, at any subscription level (Free, Plus or Pro) can make sure of the new Compendium and the new sheet, as well as the drag-and-drop integration between them.
Wow!
Wes
Sheet Author
! ! ! Seriously ! ! !

Edited 1453845733
Very Impressive... but so many questions come to mind, but will start with the two big ones that jump out at me. &nbsp; The SRD for 5e is limited, therefore not all spells/monsters/etc... are available. &nbsp;Obviously due to licensing we can't add these manually to an official compendium as a community, so will there be options for purchasing access to officially licensed materials? Homebrew... This goes back to questions I asked when the compendium was first introduced, is it possible for individuals to have "customized" compendium content?

Edited 1453849398
Riley D.
Roll20 Team
Kevin said: Very Impressive... but so many questions come to mind, but will start with the two big ones that jump out at me. &nbsp; The SRD for 5e is limited, therefore not all spells/monsters/etc... are available. &nbsp;Obviously due to licensing we can't add these manually to an official compendium as a community, so will there be options for purchasing access to officially licensed materials? Homebrew... This goes back to questions I asked when the compendium was first introduced, is it possible for individuals to have "customized" compendium content? We can only include what's in the SRD in the Compendium at this time. We're always open to future partnerships but we don't have anything to share right now on purchasing officially licensed materials. On Homebrew, that is definitely an area we're planning to explore. I think ideally we'd like to allow you to "fork" the SRD and then have a private Compendium that you can edit to your heart's content. But it will be a ways into the future before we're able to offer that most likely -- we want to get the official SRD to a place that we feel like it's stable first.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
How will the Compendium handle other games beyond, for example, D&D 3.5 and 5e plus Pathfinder, which have very specifically and very well-known open content?
Brian said: How will the Compendium handle other games beyond, for example, D&D 3.5 and 5e plus Pathfinder, which have very specifically and very well-known open content? I'm not sure I'm following the question...do you mean, will we support non-3.5-like games? We've already talked internally about FATE I think. Anything that's OGL is a potential thing we'd like to include.&nbsp; If you mean, will we include rulesets that aren't as widely-used or "popular" as 5E/Pathfinder, then yes we'd like to. I think our goal really is to get the editing tools to the point where if there is enough interest the community can pitch in and help us add rulesets, so then anything OGL-licensed (or Creative Commons, like Dungeon World, or any other "open" ruleset) would be eligible to be added. If that's not what you meant, then let me know :-)

Edited 1453859127
How do you get the NPC monster's to populate their 'attacks' and traits and things? &nbsp;it is turning up blank for me&nbsp; Never mind.

Edited 1453859307
Riley D.
Roll20 Team
Jake M. said: How do you get the NPC monster's to populate their 'attacks' and traits and things? it is turning up blank for me.&nbsp; Never mind. Did you figure it out, then? Was there something we could have done to make it more straightforward/easy? Always looking for feedback :-)

Edited 1453859546
Maybe Adult Blue Dragon is broken?&nbsp; It won't populate the attacks and traits. &nbsp;Just the normal stats. A few other ones I tried worked.
Jake M. said: Maybe Adult Blue Dragon is broken?&nbsp; It won't populate the attacks and traits. &nbsp;Just the normal stats. A few other ones I tried worked. Yeah the Traits/Actions are something that are a little hard to import. We'll take a look and see what's up with that one in particular. Thanks for the heads up!
Looks great! I'm always willing to help, if you will have me I would gladly help you keep the compendium up to date.

Edited 1453870020
Looks good. &nbsp;A few suggestions and issues I've come across -&nbsp; When switching to this character sheet format - can we get the NPC's, if the names match, to just auto-import the stats from the SRD? &nbsp;I have a huge list of monsters and it's tedious to manually go through each of them, click the NPC, search, and import. Similarly, when switching to this character sheet format, can we get spells listed on the old sheet to auto-import from the SRD? &nbsp;I'd like to make the switch to this character sheet, but I don't want to make my players do a whole bunch of extra work. And then a few bug reports - Ghoul - the bite action isn't imported to the sheet, although it does show up on the compendium page. Giant Spider - the web action is imported but it's name is invisible. &nbsp;Only after clicking on the action to get it to appear in the chat log can you figure out what it represents. Edit - one more suggestion - can we get the import drag and drop to work between windows? &nbsp;I have my sheets set to pop out automatically, and the import from the SRD onto the sheet doesn't seem to work when popped out.
Ehhh... I'm skeptical about this sheet... I'll give it a try when I get home. By the sounds of it, it does not include all the content of all the books right now. Has no way to edit monsters etc? Also, is only this sheet about to access the 5E OGL? Can other sheets etc do the same? Triple Edit I'm not seeing the fancy in-game i I am seeing here in your neat gif. ^^? How does one go about turning it on.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Riley D. said: Brian said: How will the Compendium handle other games beyond, for example, D&D 3.5 and 5e plus Pathfinder, which have very specifically and very well-known open content? I'm not sure I'm following the question...do you mean, will we support non-3.5-like games? We've already talked internally about FATE I think. Anything that's OGL is a potential thing we'd like to include.&nbsp; If you mean, will we include rulesets that aren't as widely-used or "popular" as 5E/Pathfinder, then yes we'd like to. I think our goal really is to get the editing tools to the point where if there is enough interest the community can pitch in and help us add rulesets, so then anything OGL-licensed (or Creative Commons, like Dungeon World, or any other "open" ruleset) would be eligible to be added. If that's not what you meant, then let me know :-) I mean that for example, you can't just treat the Compendium like a wiki and let anyone create content for any game in it, since not all games are OGL (or other license that would be permissible). I guess my question is what the process will be and how adding content for new games will be controlled.
Just wanted to say thank you! You guys keep making this place better all the time ^.^
We had another feedback thread opened in Character Sheets - in order to consolidate feedback, I have closed the thread and moved the information here: . Jake M. said: I didn't see an option for Halflings luck? Simon O. said: No there doesn't seem to be one right now, you can work around it right now if you put in a r&lt;1 at the end of your d20 rolls e.g. /roll d20r&lt;1 there is more information on what you can do with rolls here: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Dice_Reference" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Dice_Reference</a> a few things that I saw was. A spell gets only added to attacks on the mainpage if you select "attack" as an output at least once. If you open the details of a spell (Cogwheel) and click on the Edit Button while the details are open, it is very hard/impossible to click on "Done" to cancel the edit/delete mode. Right now there does not seem to be functionality for spells that neither need Saves nor To-Hit rolls like Magic Missile, Healing Word etc. The Equipment/Inventory System does not allow for Quantity changes, which would be very handy for ammunition or count of healing potions and the like There is only 1 "Class Ressource" and 1 "other Ressource", you can very likely have more than once of these. A little Feedback of mine The writing in the Inventory is super small, also you cannot enlarge the "mod" textfeld, more modularity here would be very beneficial I think it could be very helpful if you would be able to see not just the rounded weight to full numbers but at least a decimal Spellslots on the main page would be nice the refresh condition on your ressources would be nice to (long rest/daily, short rest) Just a few ideas from some prelimanary testing Jon J. said: Probably a stupid question but is it possible to change to the new OGL sheets from using the old sheets without starting a new game? HoneyBadger said: Yeah, but you're going to have to re-do the characters. The attribute names behind the scenes aren't exactly compatible. &nbsp;
Does anyone know how to get the tab for the OGL content for 5e search engine ingame? :/
there will be some type of html tag or sheet worker people put on their char sheet to 'unlock' the OGL tab, from my understanding. they have not released the tag yet
otherwise, you need to select the OGL character sheet. also, you can edit&nbsp;
@Ben F: I'm not sure about auto-importing. It would be nice at least for Monsters to just be able to drag-and-drop directly from the Compendium onto the page, so you don't have to make the empty Character first. We'll take a look at those two that aren't working. @Brian: For now, we will only be adding the games one at a time. If it's not OGL (or Creative Commons, or some other open license) then we can't have a Compendium for it. If we roll out private ones, then you can put whatever you want in there. @Simon O. Thanks for the feedback! We should hopefully have a new version of the sheet out before the weekend to address some of the community's concerns/suggestions.
The documentation for sheet authors is now available:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/2881383/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/2881383/</a> In addition, I've just pushed a new update that adds a "Compendium" setting to the Game Settings page, so you can manually choose to use a Compendium in your game even if your current sheet isn't set up for Compendium integration yet. Or if you are using a Custom sheet. Regarding the questions on moving from an existing 5E Sheet to the new OGL sheet, we are looking into options for this. It's definitely possible to write something that would allow you to move over, but I'm not yet sure how much manual cleanup it will still require.
I played around with it a little last night and found a bug in the repeating spells section. I found that I couldn't edit the output of the spells once it was entered. What I mean is after you enter the data the first time it outputs what you expect but going back and changing it won't change the output. Drag a spell in say Fireball, cast it as an attack. then go back and change the name to Waterball and cast it again and it still outputs Fireball. The field on the sheet changes but the output doesn't.
Ed S. said: I played around with it a little last night and found a bug in the repeating spells section. I found that I couldn't edit the output of the spells once it was entered. What I mean is after you enter the data the first time it outputs what you expect but going back and changing it won't change the output. Drag a spell in say Fireball, cast it as an attack. then go back and change the name to Waterball and cast it again and it still outputs Fireball. The field on the sheet changes but the output doesn't. I think you would need to update the name currently in both the Spells area and in the Attacks section on the Core page. We'll add a note to make that automatic, but that's a temporary workaround for now.
Yeah, I just played around with it and found that out. So for now any editing in needs to be done in both. Hopefully that is something that can be fixed. While I am at it can you add automatic cast at higher level queries for spells that allow for it. For Fireball I use (?{Spell Slot Level|3|4|5|6|7|8|9}+5)d6 That type of thing. Oh and I love the Advantage/Disadvantage toggle on the sheet.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ed S. said: I played around with it a little last night and found a bug in the repeating spells section. I found that I couldn't edit the output of the spells once it was entered. What I mean is after you enter the data the first time it outputs what you expect but going back and changing it won't change the output. Drag a spell in say Fireball, cast it as an attack. then go back and change the name to Waterball and cast it again and it still outputs Fireball. The field on the sheet changes but the output doesn't. That's because it's actually using the Attack/Spell section that the sheet automatically creates for you on the core page. You can further customize and tweak that section to get the exact results you want. I'll update the wiki with a full breakdown of the process as soon as I'm done squeezing in some final touches on the sheet.
I love this sheet and, as I stated in another thread, if it never changed I'd still love it. &nbsp;However, I do have a few minor suggestions that I do not think would be that difficult or resource-hungry to implement. Suggestions: Spell tab: Modify it to include the descriptions "Max" and "Current" in the fields. Since both are editable, my players constantly wonder which is which. This would be useful so they don't get used to using the wrong one and then have it auto-change once they level up. Actions: Make a "No Roll" option for Actions. This could be done using either a checkbox in the individual Action settings, or using the Advantage/Disadvantage Query drop-down box if a player selects that option. That way a dragon's breath weapon or a caster's spell would display in the chat window but not roll dice unnecessarily. (Mostly to avoid confusion.) Resources: &nbsp;Make the Resources section similar to the Attack and Spellcasting section. &nbsp;That way a character who has more than 2 resources has the ability to easily track them all. Resources: &nbsp;Add an option to automatically reduce the Current resource value by 1 when clicked. Resources: &nbsp;Have it display the text in a Description box in the chat window when clicked. Note: &nbsp;If any (or all) of these suggestions would significantly slow down the sheet, ignore them. &nbsp;I prefer fast and simple. Lastly, I'm looking forward to the ability to use the SRD with custom char sheets. &nbsp;I modified this sheet slightly (one of my campaigns uses player-facing rolls), so importing from the SRD should work well since my changes were very minor.
Feedback on the NPC sheet option: Unless a skill appears with a bonus, there isn't an intuitive way to roll that. &nbsp;Yes you can just click the ability box and it ends up being an equivalent roll, but without the roll template being clear it could cause confusion, particularly if you make the rolls public. The same problem happens with Saving Throws, there simply isn't an intuitive way to roll it unless I am missing something. &nbsp;Again, yes without specific adjustments it is like rolling an ability check, but the output could be confusing. Importing several monsters (i.e. Adult Black Dragon) have abilities with damage rolls in them (Breath Weapon) and quite often these damage rolls aren't being rolled when the ability is clicked. Feedback on the PC sheet: I still feel that the class resources/other resource section should be combined into a repeating section. &nbsp;Some classes have more than 2 tracked resources (Paladin...) and almost any multi-class combination will have more than 2 tracked resources.
@Three of Swords: There is a new setting now in the Game Settings page that will allow you to choose the Compendium you want to use with your Custom sheet. So you can start using them together today.

Edited 1453930356
Bug Report: Browsing to Categories:Items any item with an ' fails to load the item/page. &nbsp;e.g. - Alchemist's Supplies Not sure if this is intended, but adding and removing armor pieces definitely causes strange behavior with the auto calculation of AC. &nbsp;Specifically removing pieces doesn't cause the AC to recalculate and adding Plate Armor (18) plus a shield (total 20), then removing the armor causes you to have an AC of 2 (*note, just adding a shield gives you an AC of 2 as well, seems it doesn't set base AC as a 10).
Riley D. said: @Three of Swords: There is a new setting now in the Game Settings page that will allow you to choose the Compendium you want to use with your Custom sheet. So you can start using them together today. What about other Character Sheets? Can they take advantage of Compendium integration? &nbsp; Yes! We will be posting documentation shortly to inform other sheet authors about the compendium integration feature and how they can use it themselves. If a sheet author turns on the compatibility flag on their sheet, then the Compendium will show up in the right sidebar for their sheet as well. Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought that the text in bold above meant that if a sheet was set up properly that you could import spells and monsters from the SRD. &nbsp;I'm trying it now with a minimally modified char sheet, and it will not work.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Three of Swords I tried and it definitely imports name, range, duration, etc on my sheet that I'm revamping. Perhaps you didn't set it up right. Check&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets#" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets#</a>...
@Kryx &nbsp;Thanks for the info! &nbsp;I'll look into it. &nbsp;I missed that. Looking at the source code I have, it doesn't appear to have the necessary tags. &nbsp;I'll see if they updated the source code on Github for the char sheet before I spend time modifying the one I have&nbsp;since I only edited 3-5 lines of code.

Edited 1453937037
Will you add the ability to drag the roll buttons to the macro bar? I was just trying to do that and it didn't want to work. I was using chrome in the case that its a bug. Edit: Oh and can you give an option (check box) to make the monster attacks token actions? That would make life so much easier.&nbsp;
Equipment: &nbsp;A Quantity field would be nice. A paladin, for example, can elect to start with 5 javelins (10 lbs of gear), 10 torches (10 lbs of gear), 10 rations (not included in SRD, but weighing 20 lbs). &nbsp;There is no easy way to do this.

Edited 1453998128
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A workaround for private compendiums might be to use Handouts where we can enter our own JSON into the text. Then drag that over to the sheet. This would allow GMs to use custom monsters, or non OGL content, by editing the JSON locally in their campaigns. then upload them quickly. That has got to be easier than setting up separate compendiums.&nbsp; Then someone just needs to write a default Statsheet to JSON converter for their favorite game ;)
Would be realy cool if you could drag/drop to Handouts as well, for handing out magic items or spell scrolls as treasure.
Brail said: Would be realy cool if you could drag/drop to Handouts as well, for handing out magic items or spell scrolls as treasure. Ohhh...I like this idea. *Goes back to code editor*
I'm very much interested in helping with Pathfinder. Moving some data around to be importable into character sheets, adding monsters, NPCs etc. My background: IT Professional (JavaScript, Python, etc.), Web development. Native language German, but that should not really be a big issue, I hope.

Edited 1454005767
I might just be thick but I've been testing this sheet and I can't find any way to edit your spell attack or spell DC values, such as with the wand of the warmage (even when adding this item from the compendium gives no result). Also being able to add temporary modifiers to sheets as per buffs like Rage, Bless etc. would be an immense upgrade, Also AC and Saving throws when temporary modifiers pop up.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Rob M. (DM) said: I might just be thick but I've been testing this sheet and I can't find any way to edit your spell attack or spell DC values, such as with the wand of the warmage (even when adding this item from the compendium gives no result). Also being able to add temporary modifiers to sheets as per buffs like Rage, Bless etc. would be an immense upgrade, Also AC and Saving throws when temporary modifiers pop up. Did you see this post by Steve: &nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/2881510/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/2881510/</a>
The Aaron said: Rob M. (DM) said: I might just be thick but I've been testing this sheet and I can't find any way to edit your spell attack or spell DC values, such as with the wand of the warmage (even when adding this item from the compendium gives no result). Also being able to add temporary modifiers to sheets as per buffs like Rage, Bless etc. would be an immense upgrade, Also AC and Saving throws when temporary modifiers pop up. Did you see this post by Steve: &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/2881510/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/2881510/</a> I hadn't, that's at least a workaround, it would be nice to be able to add a flat bonus to all spells in just one field though, as opposed to manually going through every spell and changing them.
Hey Guys! I did a quick look on the sheet and have noticed the following: Well done sheet overall! :) Is there a quick way to drag a weapon from the compendium or the equipment to the attacks section so you dont have enter both? On the spell cards would you enable inline-rolling? ie when the fireball says 8d8 dmg it shows the rolled number Maybe create a separate archetype/spec section somewhere in the core area? Do you plan on expanding how treasures are handled? Currently a magic items stuff is handled in the mod section of the equipment, with no real automation. I may be missing something but items such as Bag of Beans should be available in a similar fashion as a spell card, with optionally having rolled all the rolls :)
Keep giving us your feedback folks, we're making a list and we'll be continuing to improve the sheet over the coming weeks!
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Did not see anything for expertise or jack-of-all-trades. &nbsp;Future development?&nbsp;
Not that it'll come up much, but there is an error when rolling damage for the Tarrasque's bite attack. SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but "e" found.
Actoba
Pro
Sheet Author
Ugh! &nbsp;Stop giving me even more work to do! :P Seriously though....awesome! &nbsp;Sooooo many ideas, sooooo little time!
Pat said: Did not see anything for expertise or jack-of-all-trades. &nbsp;Future development?&nbsp; There is a configuration page that allows you to set both expertise and jack-of-all-trades.