Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Android Tablet custom map not loading

Hi. I set up a short adventure called "The Catatonic Mystery". I created a second player account and I was able to log in and view the map from the browser.  Everything works fine from there.   But when I attempted to join the game with the android app the journal would load but the map wouldn't. 
1454256783

Edited 1454296966
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Collin, if you are referring to the actual  app for iPad and Android Tablets, it does not load maps. It includes: digital dice, character sheets, handouts, and rules (compendium). To tie these features together, there is also access to Roll20's text chat features. Not included in the applications are tokens, maps, voice chat, video chat, and other tabletop functionality. Now if you are wanting to access the game with a tablet , the creator (which is you in this case) would have to be a plus or pro subscriber.