Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Radial options completely unavailable

When I click on a token, nothing appears aside the from resize options. I've tried both the tutorial and in my own game, and I have made sure I'm on the token layer, still nothing. How do I fix this?
1454337265

Edited 1454337277
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Is this just a left click or right click? If you left click you just bring up the resizing handles but right click brings up the menu. If you are right clicking and not receiving the menu then we will need to start the troubleshooting guide. Troubleshooting Guide Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
1454338030

Edited 1454348425
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Ah, I just realized you also were talking about the bubbles that appear above the token. To have them appear, you need to double click on the token ( you can also right click and chose properties ignore the right click/ properties I was thinking something else, sorry) and input numbers in the Bars. More information can be found in the Wiki page:  Token features .
1454340684
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
If it also does not snap to grid, it might be set as a drawing instead of a token. To fix that, right click on the token, click on 'Advanced', and then click on 'Is Drawing' to turn it into a token. (also commented in your thread on reddit)
Where can I find the properties option? Right clicking gives me this:<a href="http://i.imgur.com/FsTlnNt.png,&nbsp;and" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/FsTlnNt.png,&nbsp;and</a> the "Edit" button refuses to highlight or do anything at all
1454348537
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Pat S. said: We will need to start the troubleshooting guide. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information , so that we can further assist you.
Thank you, apparently the one extension I forgot to disable(Something that replaces words and I never would have guessed would cause any conflicts) was the problem, disabling it fixed it just fine
Since this issue appears to be resolved, I'll mark it as so and close the thread. Please create a new one if you experience further issues. Thank you.