Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Unable to load campaign

First off, I'm relatively new to your program, but I'm in love with it. It's EXACTLY what I was looking for as a GM. As of the last hour so, however, I lost connection and have been unable to restore as I'm stuck in the "Loading" screen. It loads two messages "hatching dragons," "opening planar transport" etc, but after the second, it freezes and stays. Per "Solving Tech Issues:" 1. Been using Chrome from the start and it work(ed) wonderfully. 2. No change in extensions. Only 2 installed, and been installed from start. 3. Cleared cache. Restarted browser. No change. Operating System Windows Windows NT 10.0 Screen Resolution 1440 x 900 Web Browser Chrome 48.0.2564.97 Browser Size 1440 x 839 IP Address [removed] Color Depth 24 bit Javascript Enabled Flash Version 20.0.-1 Cookies Enabled 4. My console log, however, does sport a fair amount of red. Thanks!
Shit. I'm dumb, looks like it may be site wide.
1454480167
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Rae, please keep an eye on the  twitter feed for update on the status of the outage. I'm closing this thread but you can post a question about this specific outage in this  thread .