After the shards went down today, I've been struggling to load into any campaign. I'm just stuck in the loading screen. Currently using Google Chrome Version 47.0.2526.106 m and also Microsoft Edge both have this problem. I disabled all my extensions and have cleared all my cache as well as cookies, reinstalled the latest java version but it hasn't had any effect. I can provide other information if needed. Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.opentok.com https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-wJwh+b1ZmK0gyBl3viMQ0B2HC70Fy9qkN6Yrr+WjOIU='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/:13 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.opentok.com https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-Tbd6rJvOw8vdjztA7tHGa3QeYN3L4e+0VDdY+tOnru0='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.2" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.2</a>... Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT app.roll20.net/:24 Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined jquery-ui.1.9.0.custom.min.js:5 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined base.js?1452094110:2 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined app.js?1454428476:5 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined tutorial_tips.js:6 Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/soundmanager2_debug" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/soundmanager2_debug</a>.... Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)