Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Failure to post in a game forum

Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
I was trying to post in a certain game forum.  I could read the new messages all right, but when I tried to post it gave me a "gateway timeout error" which okayed my local site and the transmission but put a big red X icon on the roll20.net host.  It gave the following details: Ray ID:  26ef27d6b26c302a (My IP address) Error reference number:  504 CloudFlare Location:  Toronto It said my browser was working, Cloudflare was working, but Roll20.net Host had an error. The message I was trying to write did come through and was posted, but minutes later.  What do you make of this?
We were pushing out a new update (releasing new versions of some character sheets). When we do that there is about 1 minute where there is a "hiccup" as the servers reload. It can cause a 503 error. I think you just hit it right at the wrong time.