Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP]D&D 5e, newer DM looking for players for campaign

I'm looking for up to 2 reliable players to join a new campaign with 2 other people. Previous knowledge of 5th edition isn't necessary - we'll teach you the ropes. Prospective players must be able to voice call in skype. Times aren't currently decided, but its either Wednesday (probably evenings) or Sunday evenings. It is a homebrew world, and I'll fill players on more details before the campaign itself starts. Hoping to start @ next week.
I am free Wednesdays. I have been playing D&D 5e for a while now. I am in GMT time zone and have skype. Keep us posted on your times (and zone).
I have been looking for a group to join for a few days now and would love to talk to you. Sundays are significantly better for me than Wednesdays. I am on CST timezone. I have played a couple of different systems but not D&D5e. I like more focus on story and roleplay than combat.

Edited 1454551833
Depending on how late you guys want to go, I'd definitely be up for it. I'm in CST and available for afternoons to early evenings or any time on Saturday. Experienced with 5e from both a player and a DM standpoint!
Hi! I have myself and a friend who is looking for a DM for edition 5, Are you interest?
What's your time zone my friend? =)
Hi! I'm Spoons' friend. She's MST and I'm EST. Any possibility of counting us in?
I am interested. I can do Wednesdays, not sundays though.
Hi I'm in GMT, don't know what time zone you are, I would be interested but could only do Sundays.
Hey, I'm interested and would love to join. Here's my character sheet and I can do Wednesdays and Sundays.&nbsp; <a href="http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=708737" rel="nofollow">http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=708737</a>
was this still happening?
I'd absolutely love to get into a Wednesday game. I'm free from about 4pm pst to midnight. (If you're still looking for players that is)

Edited 1454991684
Both of those time work really well for me! I'm in CST, and I'm willing to play any character.&nbsp;
hey guys i am still sorta new to DND but i am down to play if you guys ever need another person
If you are still looking for people or maybe you're open to more than four I'd be very interested. &nbsp;Both days work for me and I'm in the Eastern time zone.
Hi there, If you arestill looking for players than I would also be avaliable on both days provided, Im in GMT time zone.
i'd love to join a wednesday game as i have those evening open for the forseeable future. i'm quite experienced with 5e. i have about 860+ hours clocked on roll20, the majority of that is me preparing for the two campaigns im DM'ing. would love to know more about the setting. and about you, mr. DM. lemme know.