Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D 5e] One-shot tonight at 8pm eastern (Feb 4th)

Edited 1454618122
I'll run a one-shot using the pre-gens from Lost Mines of Phandelver, if there's enough interest. If you have a level one character already, you can export it into the campaign and I will look over it before approving it. Post your interest below. Just fyi, will be using Skype.
Hi! I would love to join in. I'll try to roll up a character before the game but if I can't get to it then I'll just use one of the pre-gens! 
HI. I'm Interested and a pregen would be great. PM me.
How late is the game going to go?
I would be interested, i have a monk ready.
Got room for one more?
Dustin said: How late is the game going to go? Til whenever. No set stopping point.
I'm in for the premade rogue. Prefer a halfling if it isn't one already. Thx.
If you have room for another, I'm interested. I'd like to roll up a character, but I don't have a problem with using a pregen if that is not possible.
If anyone doesn't show, I'll let you know Adam.
Rawss is out. Sent link to Adam.
HoneyBadger said: Rawss is out. Sent link to Adam. So sorry for not showing. I didn't realize it was EST :-( Hopefully next time... Have a great game guys!!
No worries. Always next time. I'm trying to run a bunch of one shots to get back into the swing of DM'ing. Been awhile since I've DM'd regularly. Had a game where I got to be a player for just over a year that ended recently due to DM burnout.