Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[DnD 5E] [Homebrew] [Saturday] Strangers In A Strange Land.

Edited 1454681460
We are settlers in a strange land, fleeing our catastrophic end from a previous prime material plane. we have fled to a new back-wards world, and have decided to teach them our ways, by force if necessary. This is a game of Fifth Edition Dungeons of Dragons centered around exploration, world building, dungeon crawling, and discovery, based with theater of the mind. The sessions start at or around 1:00 PM EST and last up to 11 hours on Saturdays, long session is what this group loves and it keeps you more involved in the game atmosphere. The biggest thing I can stress here is that we like to be more than just strangers and more of a family. We talk even on none game days and days when there are no bonus sessions. Communication is key! It brings people closer to one another and makes playing the game more fun than just only talking to the people on game day. Also there is a good amount of homebrew so come with a open mind to some things, no rule junkies "Rules as written, blah blah." We are looking for one to two more players to join up with us! Requisites: Light, no pressure Skype interview, (I understand the nature of social anxiety). Skype is what the interview will be used for, though we use Discord for games and chatting amongst each other through the week and such. We love to be more a family than a group of random strangers. Please have at least a smidgen of courage to RP, whether you are new or a veteran embrace your character and make them known as a character and not just another background NPC. If you want to have a interview send me PM or a reply on here with your Skype and a bit about yourself as a person. (Job, Hobbies, Ect.)
Wow! Colour me interested. I threw you a PM.  =)
If you're interested in new players, I'd definitely be interested to play. I'll shoot a PM
11 hour sessions thats sweet. Im gonna shoot you a PM
Are all the sessions really 11 hours? Still interested, though I must admit that sounds a little daunting. The most my group has gone for was 5