Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Saturday Night Eberron 3.5

Hello viewer I am looking for 4 individuals that are interested in joining a game with yours truly as DM. What I am looking for: -Weekly commitment -Interesting back stories -Must be willing to cooperate with fellow players and DM -Willing to learn about Eberron Setting and 3.5 gameplay Any further question feel free to post.
Hi my name is Brian. I have experience playing Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 but I have never played the Eberron setting. But it has been awhile so id have to refresh my self with the rules. Would i need any other books besides the Players manual for 3.5?
Hey. I love Eberron and I'd love to join, but at what time and in what time zone is this taking place?
I'll show interest, I've played more eberron than anything else. Intrigue meets pulp, I love being able to play out Frtiz Lang's 'M' with a dinosaur riding halfling and a robot wizard on the team. But time zone is important, so let people know that first.

Edited 1454940414
certainly interested but like they said time zone lol
I may be interested, depending on the time of the campaign and the character creation rules.