Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Dark heresy 2.0 for shenanigans

Available sunday, monday, tuesday, thursday, and saturday evenings CST I have played DH2.0 since it was released, read the book cover to cover, and have multiple years of experience with the 40k setting. I can make characters to fit most groups in relatively short notice. I am looking for a more lighthearted game than most currently listed that allows for a little more roleplay flexibility(got in trouble for not immediately killing mutants on sight >.>). I also would really like to find a group that is commited to playing together, as roll20 campaigns sometimes are want to fall apart, but that seems a luxury at this point. It may be a lot to ask, but I'm throwing it out there regardless to see if anyone picks up.
I'd be interested in a more light-hearted DH 2.0 game. Have a fair amount of experience with the 40k universe but isn't familiar with the DH 2.0 rules. I am however only available during weekends.
im interested in DH 2.0 ton of 40k knowledge and kinda know the system friday and saturday nights are best for me