Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

amateur dm and new player need 3 more people for a 5e adventure

Hi! I'm Flip and I'm new to roll20 but not new to d&d. Its been awhile since I've played and want to get back into it. My cuz and I are going to host a game monday at 8:15pm pst and we need 3 people to fill out the ranks. I have never dm'd on roll20 before so this will be a learning adventure for me. I have a prefab type game I bought just so I wouldnt have to hash out to many details. We are going to play for a couple hours or so and please roll a new character and send it to me if you get picked. This will be a friendly game and we will not finish it within the 2 hours(probably) so we will have to set it up for another session when we see what everyone elses schedules are like. Cheers, Flip
Hi Flip, I'd love to join your game.  I'm also in pst and I'm free on Monday nights, so this would work great for me.  I've been playing 5E for a couple years now, but I'm pretty new to Roll20.
I'd like to join as well. I've only played 5e twice now but I am free during that time frame.
If there's still room i'd love to get in on this. Played 5 or 6 games on roll20 so far
If you're still looking for a player shoot me a message and I'll play. Still relatively new to both Roll20 and 5e but still trying to learn.
I'll send all of you a shout 30 mins before the game plz let me know what classes you all are playing  Flip
I was thinking of making a wizard, but I'm pretty flexible. If the party already has several wizards, I'm fine using a Rogue or Cleric instead.  Do you have a preference on whether we roll our stats or use the points system instead?  Should we make our characters level 1?

Edited 1454915440
make them lv 1 and roll your stats and wizard is fine
can i play?
Hi Flip, If you're still looking for another player for a one-off session, please count me in.  I'm up for nearly any fantasy setting within 5e and fairly new to Roll20 as well.  I've got about 20 hours spent working the app and am pretty comfortable with the interface now.  If you still need someone I'll play a Human Fighter. Best of luck with your first go at DMing! -Nim

Edited 1454948574
Thanks Nim I'm full atm but if anyone drops out I will get ahold of you. Same with you heskan.