Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM/P][5E,AD&D,Pathfinder,4E,3.5,3E] Fri-Sat after 11am (PST -0800)

Edited 1455089270
hello my name is scott i'm 25 and fairly new to d&d i have the core books for the game types stated in the title but would perfer to play 5e because i have already skimmed through the PH and DMH and get the gist of the rules and how to play but i am willing to play one of the others i've been trying to join a game for a while now but have had no luck i wouldlove to get some experiecedplayers and a gm who don't mind teaching me  the ins and outs and get a few games under my belt eventully i would like to DM for a group the game can be a one shot or a weekly,monthly thing i don't mind but i would like it to be on either fridays or saterdays because i have collage during the week and after 11am because i normally wake up around 9 or 10 am PST update i found one more playerwho has payed a few games of 3.5 who is open around 3pm on fridays and is open to play other rulesets if need be but we still need a DM update we got someone to be a DM and are thinking about a game on saturdays possibly mornings to all who wish to join we are shotting for a game around 10am (PST) on saturdays still unsure of a date at the moment the DM is in the midst of building the campaign and i am unaware of how many players he will allow for the game at the moment we have 2 me and one other i know the DM is willing to do at least 4 Players any more than that i don't know here is a link to the game aswell if you still wish to join update player limit is 4 please head to the game page in the link provided and make a discussion to reserve your spot in the game update 1 opening left we are planning on meeting via skype this saturday as a genral get to know eachother meeting and so the DM can get the feel for our play styles and how we would like the game to be and possibly start rolling our characters  Attention we will be playing under the 3.5 rule set shooting for starting around 10am or later (pst) on saturday
update i found one more playerwho has payed a few games of 3.5 who is open around 3pm on fridays and is open to play other rulesets if need be but we still need a DM
I have a Pathfinder game for Saturdays 7PM to 12 Midnight PST/Seattle Timezone. PM if interested. 
update we got someone to be a DM and are thinking about a game on saturdays possibly mornings
Do you have room for one more on your little band of adventurers?
I'm also interested if you're still looking for another.
I am on the east coast, I am looking for a group to play with, Saturday is a great day for me.  I am looking to play to offset my dming Phandelver for my kids, I am interested in playing whatever character the group needs.  I have played, 3.0;3.5 and dmed 5. 
to all who wish to join we are shotting for a game around 10am (PST) on saturdays still unsure of a date at the moment the DM is in the midst of building the campaign and i am unaware of how many players he will allow for the game at the moment we have 2 me and one other i know the DM is willing to do at least 4 Players any more than that i don't know
if you are still interested please send me a private message
here is a link to the game aswell if you still wish to join