Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Players wanted for a 3.5 D&D Campaign

I'm looking for 1-2 players to join my existing group of 3 people. We play 3.5 D&D will be meeting either Fridays or Sundays every other week for a 3-4 hour long session via skype. The game is low magic, survivalist, realistic fantasy. Just because it's through a more realistic filter doesn't mean it won't be fun. The game may start out low magic but trust me the plot will take magical twists. The setting has been a creation of mine over the last year. A few rules are amended to make sense with my homebrew setting. If you have a particular interest in sea creatures or elements this is the game for you!
I have no possibility of partaking myself, sadly. But perhaps you could include some more information? I'm sure a lot of people are curious about book restrictions and other rules related to character building. How is this handled in your campaign?

Edited 1454915458
I'd be very interested in joining. I'd like to PM and talk further about details. :)
I'd be interested, though I'm not available Sundays.
can i play?
I do could be interested.
Hi everyone I'm messaged everyone to further discuss plot details and my group. No spots have been filled yet so if anyone else would like info please let me know!

Edited 1455026991
I'd also love some more info too, please.