Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Never played before but interested

I've never played before and I don't know anything about character sheets or anything. There isn't a game store near where I live so I found this site. I've always been interested but never pursued my interest until now. I always thought that me not knowing what to do would ruin the game for other people, But after watching the first few episodes of Critical Role I'm sure this is something that I could get into, So I'm here looking for anyone who could help me understand the basics or get me into their game to teach me or something. I feel like this could fill the void that MMO's cant fill anymore. I don't know the differences between editions or pathfinder, So ill just say I'm looking for 5e but open to anything, Also I'm EST and available most days and weekend nights, My schedule at work is different every week but I usually have weekends off.
I love helping new people, but right now I may only be able to if certain player's turn out to be no shows.  However, I will send you a PM with a link to a group that might be able to help you.  Good luck, and good gaming.