Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Maid RPG One-Shot?

Hello there! I'm curious if anyone would ever care to try this sometime? I saw an ad for one a week or so ago, but sadly it was on a day I was unavailable. I've never DMed, so I would love it if someone could take over that role but if not I could wing it. Never had the chance to play Maid but since I found it, I've been thoroughly interested in giving it a whirl. Besides, who doesn't enjoy the occasional anime-style game with 'accidental' perversion and irrational events once in a while? ^-^
I'm interested! I've heard nothing but good things about Maid. I've got the PDF and I'm happy to either GM or play this silly random RPG.
Joe M. said: I'm interested! I've heard nothing but good things about Maid. I've got the PDF and I'm happy to either GM or play this silly random RPG. I would love it if you didn't mind GMing :D I have the PDF as well and I've been super eager to play! ^-^