Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Player Looking First D&D 5e Session

Edited 1455027446
NOTE: I still have NOT found a dnd 5e game. So don't be afraid to ask if u have any slots left. Recently figured how to make my character within the rules and tweak it. Now, I'm searching for a game to play. Unfortunately, that's easier said than done. Every game on the find group tool is either *Full *Not accepting new players *Plays during times I work. So I'm trying to find a game that... *Is fine with a new player *Has an okay amount of RP *Is played at 9:30pm US Eastern time mon-sat or anytime on sunday So if anyone doesn't mind a newbie in their session please reply. Its really hard for me to find a D&D group and I've been searching for a week now. I don't mind campaign or one off sessions. I just wanna play. I can fill anything so long as I can create a character. I work 5-9pm mon-sat
A week is not that long in this hobby actually.  So dont give up hope yet. Are you looking for a campaign or one-offs?  Do you have a character you have to play or are you willing to fill a role if one is needed? You posted your available times, so you already are doing better than most newbies looking for a game.  Being flexible in a role MIGHT speed up the search, but isn't guaranteed.  Also, look on reddit /r/lfg in addition to this website.
Thx 4 the reply. seoenda on what u mean. If you mean make my own character but focus it to help the party then yes, I can fill. as for one offs vs long term either is fine
OK I got a spot open can u make 9pm eat? Its a evil game 5th ed basic char gen
9pm tonight?

Edited 1454982107
If it's tonight I won't have time to make a character. Unless you let me use an old kobold I got made. I can link u when I get home. im at work ATM btw. I can make it at about 910 if a kobold would b fine XD. I'd play a more normal race if I had time to make one but if it's starting at 9, 9 is the exact time I get home
For any1 reading, I'm still looking for a 5e dnd game so don't b afraid to reply if interested
Hello, I'm also looking for people to play DnD 5E with. I have not played before (I have however seen others play in videos a rather decent amount so I somewhat understand how to play) and I am not quite sure how to roll a character but I have a similar time slot as you so I figured I'd post here. If a few more players posted here for this time and a DM as well then we could have a full group hopefully.
I would love to join you in your quest for a group. I am also a new player.
Thanks for posting guys. Also if anyone ever needs help with character creation lemme know. I could probably lend a hand.