Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[GMT+1] Vampire the Masquarade (Dark Ages 20th): looking for mature players!

Hi, hi. So, for my first GM attempt on roll20 I choose a short campaign set in the Dark Ages Vienna. If you think you might like, see it here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/40304/vtm-da-20th-the-dream-of-vienna" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/40304/vtm-da-20th-the-dream-of-vienna</a> Also, I would prefer to play with other mature players (which also means the 24+ age group, as I just feel more comfortable in such a company), and I do pay attention to such things as literacy level, despite it being a voice game, hence it is not first come first serve -- I gave players over a month to apply, and will talk with people and see who seems to operate on the same wavelength. If we get a team together faster than the date given, perhaps we could play faster, which is why I thought a little bit of advertising can't hurt and so am posting here.
Still looking! I will post here once a week, to keep the topic somewhat up for as long as it is relevant. There is time for interested people to look it up as long as I do. So far, so good.
I posted an application earlier. if you haven't seen it.
I have seen it, thank you :)
Havoc
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Posted an application. I wish you good luck! I also tried to GM on Roll20 (in English), but unfortunately it didn't even start, so here's hoping you will have more luck.
Thanks! I think it has something to do with the majority of users interested in WOD being American and not up for games in what we would call reasonable time slots, though I may be mistaken. I might be willing to move a game to Sat if it was a case of somebody from a different timezone wanting to play, since it is pretty frustrating to not be able to play with fun people because of the accident of geography... However, most people are not so flexible.
And up for the last time! Next week we will start discussing the characters. Thank you to everybody who replied!
im interested...ive run and played dark ages campaigns for VTM(most notably i ran the 800 yr long transylvania by night chronicles for 5 years). Ive actually played VTM since it came out when i was 17 all those years back. would be fun to play it again,especially being your not going with the new world of darkness crap it seems. PM me if i can fit in. Thanks :-)