Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] A Wondrous Rotation and Variety of Systems! (UTC-5 Thursday nights)

We're a laid back group of players who take turns as GM and try different systems. No system too obscure or too mainstream. Due to some schedule conflicts we've lost a player and are looking for 1 or 2 more to fill their spot.  Voice chat is done through Skype, and most everything else is Roll20.  The only requirements are that you'll GM when your turn comes up, and that you have fun!  Sign up here!
This sounds great! I love GMing, I rarely get to play, and I'm wayyyy interested in checking out new games. I'm free Thursdays at 8pm UTC-5. Does that work? Here are some games I'd be interested in running for ya'll: Apocalypse World Dungeon World Funnel World Inverse World Alternity Gamma World Savage Worlds OpenQuest Dogs in the Vineyard Fate Core Fate Accelerated Maid Urban Shadows Traveller