Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Series of One Shot Sessions Thursday Nights 7:00 PM CST

Edited 1455578272
Ajax
Pro
These games will use PreGenerated Level 2 Characters. Most Races and Classes are represented. The Game System will be 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons (5E)... Players who show up for multiple consecutive games can play and advance the same character... NEW PLAYERS will be able to play immediately due to the fully scripted and macro'ed PreGenerated Characters... Game also uses fully detailed and interactive maps... These sessions will include all phases of the Game, combat, puzzle solving, exploration, and heavy role playing, each session will last about 3 to 4 hours... A Mic and headset is required and the chat program will be one of the following, Hangouts, Skype, or Teamspeak, NO VIDEO will be used, I have found that Roll20's Built In Chat has Been Working fairly well and future games may attempt to use this as the first choice... If you are interested post something here, if you wish more information send Ajax a Private Message... Second Session will be played this Thursday Night at 7:00 PM CST if at least 4 players have shown interest... PreGenerated Characters will be chosen diplomatically... -Ajax
I think I'd like to join, at least once!
Bump for a Player or two, good times to be had... -Ajax
I'd like to join. Sounds good.
Hi, I would love to join, as a new player this sounds great for me
Interested
I'd like to check it out..
The Second Session of this campaign will be played this Thursday February 18th, at 7:00 PM CST... Brave the Halls of Quasqueton... -Ajax
Hi Ajax, I would be keen for this, played the D&D5e starter campaign, but not used roll20 much, would it be possible to join you guys on Thursday? Matt
To all those who want to try this out, I will send out a LINK to you on Thursday Night around 6:30 PM CST if you Post something here... The Game will be open to the First 6 Players who are In Game by 7:00 PM CST... Again Post something here if you would like the Link sent to you... -Ajax
Hi Ajax! Its always fun playing in one of your sessions. I'm interested in Thursday's one shot.
Is this happening again tonight?
Yep, and of course you are free to join and record if you want... -Ajax
If there is still room for tonights game I would not mind joining.