Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bad guys time to shine? Interested in a Villains game of M&M 3rd Edition

Does anyone have any interest in ever doing a bad guy's game of Mutant and Masterminds? It'd be a fun little novel idea at the very least. Who wouldn't want to a dark and brooding monster of the night, or a cackling Dr Evil-esque serial villain?
It is for Savage Worlds and not M&M, but I would look up Nesicary Evil.
What's Necessary Evil? Could you tell me more about it?
When invading aliens manage to wipe out the heroes, it is up to the villains to form the resistance.  It is responsible for introducing supers to Savage Worlds.
Huh, sounds really cool. Would prefer M&M but thanks so much for showing me this. Seems Really interesting.
I would love to do an M&M villians game 
Sweet! Have you ever played a game of Mutant and Masterminds?
I've got an M&M group of players that are about to revolt on me because I've cancelled so many games.  If you're going to run the game, I'll post the game for them.  I'm sure they'd be interested.
I'm afraid I'd be a crappy DM. I've run like one or two games at the most and they've often petered out. 
  I've played M&M before, however I don't remevber to many of the mechanics of the game. 
It's not too hard. It's actually pretty simple if you've ever played dungeons and dragons.
I've played and run some D&D. What version of Mutants would you want to play?
I'm most familiar with 3rd Edition. How about you?
3rd ed as well
If someone else GMs it, I'll be up for it. 'Fraid I have too much on my belt for running another campaign at the moment. :)
I know the feeling Payton, And welcome to the thread bro!
Ditto here.  And I have such a great idea.  But I'm not familiar with they systems and I've been busy with other matters.