Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Savage Worlds Zombie Survival

The date was January 21st 2013 when the world went to shit. It happened so suddenly that the initial reaction the world had was that it was some sort of planned terrorist attack. Nothing could prepare the world for what was truly happening. In a single night the world was swarmed with undead corpses, titanic abominations, tentacled horrors and an array of other monstrosities. The world's armies and security forces were crushed under the weight of horrors that sprang up seemingly out of now where. Survivors are few and far between. Before the grid fell, the internet was the safest means of communication. Those who were still alive filled the web with their experiences, theories and videos of what they had encountered. Theories ranged from government experiments gone wrong, religious prophecies being fulfilled, attacks from space and even occult rituals. You and a small group of survivors have scratched and crawled your way to a small suburban area and have been holed up in a battered home. Resources have become scarce and your make-shift defenses will not hold for long. Whatever you are going to do must be done quickly...your survival depends on it. This is a home brewed savage worlds campaign that will be using the savage worlds deluxe edition rules along with horror companion, it will also be my first time GMing Savage Worlds so yeah, there's that. It will be an over the top, action packed, video game troupe inspired dose of insanity. The game will be played bi-weekly on Mondays at 5:00pm CST. Your characters will start as Novices and follow standard Savage Worlds character creation rules. We will be utilizing skype for video chat so please leave your Skype info in your character applications. If you are new to Savage Worlds feel free to leave a post as well and I'll try point you in the direction of some resources. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/40542/savage-worlds-zpocalypse" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/40542/savage-worlds-zpocalypse</a>
Bump. Feel free to ask questions or leave recommendations if interested.
Sounds badass! I'd play the hell out of this game if I didn't have class on Monday nights. Let me know if the day changes, or if another game pops up.
I am afraid that I in a similar boat. &nbsp;I am curious though, are you allowing anything that has to do with magic or gadgeteering?
Hey Joe. The date is not quite set in stone as of now. I am more than willing to change it around once I get enough interested players. What day/time would work for you? Ian, the game won't be using any sort of magic. Gadgeteering and crafting could definitely be an option.
Personally, Sunday and Thursday work for me. &nbsp;I would prefer six or seven your time.
I can move it to Thursday's at 6:00 CST if that works for you guys.
That is fine by me.
I can do Thursday
Ah nuts, I'm not available until 8pm during the week. 6pm is too early for this working man.