Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [Mutants & Mastermind 3E] [GMT+1 Timezone]

Hey there, I'm a GM that has run quite a few game systems, including D&D 4E and 5E, Savage Worlds : Deadlands Reloaded and Stars Without Number. I would like to try my hand at Mutants & Masterminds 3rd edition. Any player can join up, even people who have never played the system before. I would even go so far as to say I would prefer inexperienced players as we could all learn to play the game together. People who are interested can leave me a message here and we'll sort out a date and time to create your characters. For those already versed in the system, we'll be playing at a Power Level of 4 (meaning the heroes will have just gained their powers and are learning to use them on a street level).  I'll be aiming at playing on either Monday or Tuesday evenings at around 19.30 - 23.00ish. My native language is Dutch (so a group of all Dutch players is definitely possible) but English is also fine. Kind regards,  (Quite possibly) Your future GM
I'm really interested in playing, I have no experience at all with M&M but I do own the books and I have plenty of experience in a lot of other games. I'm free on Mondays at any time and Tuesdays after 4pm Central Time. I'm also not a native English speaker (Spanish being my native language.) but I can understand and speak Spanish really good.
I'm very interested in sitting down and actually playing a game of Mutants and Masterminds. I've taken a look at the system before, but I'm still very new to it. I'm a native English speaker but I understand a bit of written Dutch. I am available currently any time except for Fridays after 4 PM EST.  
I am a native English speak.  Unfortunately, I do not have a knack for other languages, besides pronunciation.  I would be available on Fridays.  The best time would be mid day for me, evening for you.  Either way, good luck and good gaming.
I too am interested in joining. Sadly I only know 1 word in Dutch. I've a ton of experience playing RPGs and running them. Never played this one, nor do I know the rules but I will catch on very quickly. It will be a lot of fun coming up with some character concepts and playing the game I'm sure.

Edited 1455152831
First of all, let me thank you for responding to my LFG message. I´m very pleased to see so many responses already. Using English as the main language is absolutely no problem on my part. I might sometimes take a little longer to find my words, but I´ll definitely manage, so we´re all good here.  I see there´s an overlap in the times that most of you are available. I myself could possibly schedule in Wednesday or Thursday aside from the already mentioned Mondays and Tuesdays. Sadly my weekends are mostly filled, so I´m loathe to commit to Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays. (Hopefully no hard feelings if you're not available on any other day besides Friday, Ian?). Combining all the possible days for the rest of us, I figure that it might be best to maybe set a date to discuss setting and possible character options and such. I'd propose to do that on Monday February 15th at around 20.00 GMT+1?. If you guys agree, then just say so right here and i'll add you guys to the game. In the meantime there is still one position that could be filled. I'm fine with three players but a fourth would nicely round out the team. The spot is reserved for Ian if he could manage that time and date, but if not I'll be more than happy to include someone else whos willing. For now, I'll leave it at that. Kind regards, DasKiev P.S. No worries about commitment just yet. This is all still just trying to establish whether or not you would actually like to join. The goal of the game would be to play at least once every two weeks. Ofcourse we'll try and be flexible in the dates if for some reason it doesn't work out at a later stage. I mean, schedules change and we shouldn't be pinned down by some arbitrary day of the week every single time.
Monday the 15th works for me, I just need to figure out exactly what time that would be locally for me, and if there is a date difference due to timezones. 
What time zone are you in? :)
Eastern Standard Time, so I think -5 UTC.
I believe that would be February 15th, 2.00 pm for you then. Would that be bothersome?
Not in the slightest, it's actually the perfect time for me. Though I have a lot of wiggle room in terms of scheduling.
Great! I'll be off to bed now and I'll be sure to make the game and add you in the morning. Thanks for the quick replies :)
Hello!  I'd love to give this a shot, I've got a lot of experience in M&M 2e as a player and a tiny bit as a GM, and a little experience as a player in M&M 3e.  Unfortunately, I GM an M&M game on Mondays and am part of one on tuesdays, but I'd be happy to join the scheduling session, and if you move to Wednesday or Thursday, I'll be more than able to play.  I understand if that's not viable, though.  4 would be the earliest PL I've ever played at!  So it sounds fun : )
I'll keep you posted. We'll see what we as a group can schedule. It seems to me that having someone on board that has some actual experience would be a massive asset so I hope that we can make it work.  Kind regards,  DasKiev
I have very little experience playing table top games such as these, but I am versed in written roleplay. I've been looking to get involved in something such as this for some time, and if you have room for another player I would be willing to put the work in to learn the system. I'm active most days, and my schedule is fluid so I can bend to meet the demand of the group.
Mondays should work fine for me mate. I'll pick up the book today and try read it before we start, to be in the least prepared. Evenings of any weekday other than Friday basically works for me at the moment
I will give Mondays a chance.  I am also in the Eastern time zone.
Okay, I've sent Azurefireflower, Pierre M and Ian S PM's to join the game.  Grinsen, would you be willing to play by voice communication? 
Just giving this a tiny boost back up again. If I´ve missed any applicants, please PM me and I´ll make sure to include you. For anyone else, we´re still one person short of a four man group, so it´s up for grabs at the moment.
Hey, looking for an M&M game but the sadly the time works out but the days do not. However i wish you good luck in running the game!
I'd really like to throw my interest in this as well if the group is still running.