Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

players/gm for a new regular group

Looking for a friendly group of people who want a regular social session together, we can figure out what we want to play later (Probably DnD 5e)
I'm interested but im swamped for time. I'm also an extremely new player. I just picked up DnD 5e and I've been looking to play my first campaign. I will have questions.. I hope thats okay. By swamped for time late nights are more my thing that during mornings unless its really early morning.
I might be interested in helping you form such a group, but I have little experience playing table top games. I'm mostly versed in a variety of genre's of roleplaying. Would you possibly consider using the Apocalypse World system?
What time zone is everyone in?  I am in Eastern.
Im CST
If it's just 3 or less of you, im looking for players here. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2952908/lf-players-for-a-homebrew-pathfinder-game" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2952908/lf-players-for-a-homebrew-pathfinder-game</a>
I'm in AEST but we can figure out the best times for people as I'm sure everyone will be in a different timezone. I haven't decided what game, and I'm not too fussed on which system to use. I was mostly just interested in getting a group of fun people together for what could be a regular session and figure it out from there

Edited 1455415779
We've got 3 players that are interested. We would prefer Pathfinder but are open to other games like Call of Cthulhu, Apocalypse World, or Blades In The Dark. We have books and could teach you how to play some of them. We are based in CST and usually do it Saturday Nights.
Weekends I dont get off until 11:00pm does that work? Otherwise Tuesdays/mondays work best.
Assuming there's still room here, I'd be interested. Just recently left a previous group due to time conflicts making it unfeasible. Not really picky about system, or the like, just want a group I can get along with. I'm on PST.