Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Profile Pic loading problem

I've been playing D&D with a few friends, and for some reason my profile pic always has the loading sign going on. It started shortly after i declined the use of my computer's camera on roll20. Any idea how to get it to stop?
1455509623
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Try going to My Settings (gear tab) and setting your 'I want to Broadcast to others' to 'Voice Only'.  Let us know how that works for you.
Thanks. that worked great.
1455525550
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Great!  I'll mark this as Resolved, then.  Happy gaming!