Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Cannot load roll20.net on Network

I am using a standalone modem with no port blocking or routing, as well as an AirPort Extreme for my wifi router. On any device on my network, when I try to load any roll20 site (main site, wiki.roll20, forums) it loads forever and sometimes will load part of the site, but never full resolve. If I turn off wifi, it loads immediately on my cellphone LTE.I also bypassed the router completely and plugged into the modem, still got same issue. I am not sure why the website is loading so slowly and believe it is either on your site side, or through my provider. Any help is appreciated.
1455561799
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1 (Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox.) Step 2 (Be sure to disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs.) Step 3 (Clearing cache then restarting your browser.) If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . ( Don't forget the complete Console Log! ) Thanks!
All steps have been completed, the same issue is occurring on multiple browser across the 7 computers I have tested on my network, and my main machine I went through all steps as well. When attempting to load, the console log remains blank as the site continues to spin over and over again.
1455567287
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Ok. Thank you for responding. Let us do some research on our side. Other people such mods or devs could drop in with more questions.
Let it run for a while and finally got a console output: Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/assets/v2.js?1455328750" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/assets/v2.js?1455328750</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/assets/v2.css?1452544461" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/assets/v2.css?1452544461</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/v2/js/roll20-landing.js?1452029248" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/v2/js/roll20-landing.js?1452029248</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/images/foriPad.png" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/images/foriPad.png</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/v2/images/EasyToUse.png" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/v2/images/EasyToUse.png</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/images/CharacterVault.png" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/images/CharacterVault.png</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/v2/images/CharacterSheets.png" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/v2/images/CharacterSheets.png</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/v2/images/DynamicLighting.png" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/v2/images/DynamicLighting.png</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/v2/images/VoiceVideoSS.png" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/v2/images/VoiceVideoSS.png</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/v2/images/3D%20Dice%20SS.png" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/v2/images/3D%20Dice%20SS.png</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/v2/images/TabletSS.png" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/v2/images/TabletSS.png</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/v2/images/social-fb.png" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/v2/images/social-fb.png</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/v2/images/social-twitter.png" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/v2/images/social-twitter.png</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/v2/images/social-gplus.png" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/v2/images/social-gplus.png</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/v2/images/social-youtube.png" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/v2/images/social-youtube.png</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/v2/images/social-reddit.png" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/v2/images/social-reddit.png</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/v2/images/social-twitch.png" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/v2/images/social-twitch.png</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/v2/images/intrographic.png" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/v2/images/intrographic.png</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET <a href="https://roll20.net/images/forAndroid.png" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/images/forAndroid.png</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET (index):235 Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined(anonymous function) @ (index):235 (index):509 Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined(anonymous function) @ (index):509 (index):585 Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined(anonymous function) @ (index):585 (index):438 Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not definedtumblrload @ (index):438(anonymous function) @ posts?api_key=H2ZW4lsvzcj10CpoBxmok2DZ4Y8DoYA2lyNIZ1CGVyUHTAAk7n&offset=0&limit=4&callback=tumblrlo…:1
1455576852
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Are you able to take one of the computers and put it on a different network, like a laptop taken to a Mcdonalds or over to a friends house to check if it is the site or something in the network being blocked? Just trying to understand where the problem is at because 7 computers having the same problem is unusual. So far from what I understand the common denominator is your network so if we can eliminate it completely out of the equation, we can move on to something else.
As said in the first post, I have used my phone network and the site will load fine, the moment I turn on my wifi, the issue comes back, I also completely bypassed my router and my modem has no firewall or portblocking on it, and it didn't resolve the issue. So the issue is 100% isolated to my entire network, and not related to any portblocking or router firewall. This tells me that the issue is either your site blocking my access, or possibly my internet provider.
The issue resolved itself this morning for some odd reason. All computers and devices now will load the site
1455665594

Edited 1455665602
Hi&nbsp; Brandon F. thanks for the information, since this is resolved - I will close this thread. Thank you for the update!