Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Formatting in campaign description

Edited 1376788036
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Is there some documentation somewhere about what formatting can be used? By trial and error I managed to find italics, bold, and italics-bold (surround the text with one underscore, two, and three, respectively), but I've no idea what else is available. Strikethrough? Text size? Tables and lists? Images? Links? What's possible? Edit: Following a paragraph with a line containing hyphens turns the previous paragraph into a header. Edit: It seems like it's straight-up using Markdown. Markkdown Syntax page
Gold
Forum Champion
Wow. Thanks for the tip.  Did not know that we can use Markdown sytax in the campaign description.  That will prove useful.  I haven't seen this mentioned in the Wiki (Help & Docs). Do images work?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I haven't tried any images, but that should be a simple thing to test, no? ;)