Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Campaign forum posts by GM not visible to others.

Hey there. Just listed a campaign in the LFG earlier today. I posted a post in the forum for that campaign, but it does not show up for anyone except me. Had another thread posted by another account, and same story, just the other way around. So basically, the listing is dead in the water. Any idea what is going wrong and how to fix it?
1455827746

Edited 1455827841
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/41138/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/41138/</a> (I'm assuming this is the LFG Listing you're referring to.) I only see two threads in your Listing Discussion at the moment (by users Britters and&nbsp;Morosaurus). Could it be that you accidentally posted your aforementioned threads in your Recent Game Discussion , instead?
I see those now as well. Very odd. Could it have been just some strange server glitch?
1455828508

Edited 1455828654
I don't believe any servers were experiencing issues (nor were they restarted) around the time that you would have posted the Listing. Some greater glitch in the Matrix, perhaps? I can certainly see this thread , that you've posted now. As this issue seems to be resolved, I'll mark it as so and close this thread. Please don't hesitate to create a new one if you experience any issues in the future. Thanks.