Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] D&D 5E - New campaign

1455818233

Edited 1455828416
Hey there. Currently looking for players for new 5E campaign. Basic info here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/41138/echoes-in" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/41138/echoes-in</a>... Please include following information in your application: - Character race, class and description. - Preferred play style. - Basic personal info. - Experience (both D&D and RPG in general) Simple, right? :-) EDIT: Seems the LFG forum is no longer trolling me, so feel free to use that.
I'm definitely interested in joining the campaign. I don't have a lot of experience playing D&D but I watch a lot of videos on YouTube. :P I don't think I can commit to every session being on a Saturday though, luckily I have the 20th off. Is there some wiggle room in when we can get together after this? Once we come to an agreement on dates and times I am more than willing to try and change my availability at work to make room for our game time. It might just be easier to get say.. Mondays off rather than Saturdays.. But I can definitely talk to my boss.&nbsp; Please let me know asap, I'll have to get my hands on a webcam. Lol. - Britters PS: Misread this and replied to the campaign forum, sorry for the double postage. XD
I also replied to the campaign forum, a friend and I have been looking to get into D&D for a little bit, we're both mostly new to the RPGs as our only experience was a Call of Cthulhu one shot.
Throw me some details and I shall look at it. Added relevant info to first post.
1455825897

Edited 1455836913
Edit: Nevermind, I misread the game time and it doesn't work for me. :(
1) Stout Halfling Druid (Sage), Circle of the Land (I am more than willing to tweak this to fit the party, or throw it out and do something else if we need it) 2) I'm an RPer at heart, though I don't mind a few dungeon crawls if it fits the story! My name is Britt, I turn 24 in April. I live in BC, Canada and work part time.&nbsp;I love RPG video games, and table top games but I've never been able to get a D&D group together, which is why I'm looking online. I watch a bunch of D&D videos (Dawnforgedcast, Critical Role etc) I also do play-by-post role playing on forums, in a multitude of genres, though mostly fantasy. (: Hope that's enough, let me know if you need more info, just heading out to work at the moment. I'll check back in a bit.&nbsp;
1) I was thinking of making a human fighter that specializes in archery and who is a spoiled noble sort of person. 2) As this is almost basically my first time playing an RPG I don't really have a prefered playstyle, but I'm willing to RP or straight up dungeon crawl 3) My name is Jose and I'm an 18 year old currently living in New York, right now I'm mostly just waiting for college acceptance letters hopefully arriving soon so my time is pretty open 4) The only real experience I had was DMing a game of Call of Cthulhu for my friends which was interesting, but this was a while ago and I've wanted to try DND for a long time
I am the friend of Morosaurus mentioned above. I'd like to try a High Elf Druid with an isolated background, but I'm open to pretty much anything. I don't really have much experience at all with DnD or anything related, but I really want to get into RPGs. As for my personal info, my name is Helene and I'm a 17 year old living in NY.&nbsp;