Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GuloxVrinn, Turtleback Farey, 25th of Kuthona

the rainfall pours down the pair, Klud borrowing deep into Gulo's cloak pocket. The hob looks over to Vrinn, his red eyes glowing faintly, striking a rather ghoulish image "Herr Vrinn, why do you find it nessacary to shtupp every female you meet, it seems terribly iniificent."
Vrinn having been watching the rain fall through Ever dispersing her misty form in tiny rivulets, looks over to Gulo, a look of incomprehension showing his confusion at the question "What do ye mean, Gulo? Life's too short t' not have fun. An' what's more fun than, as ye say, shtupp?" his tone of voice questioning as though the answer should have been obvious
"It must be nice Herr Vrinn, by time one of your own kind comes to age two generations of my kind have died off. Sorry Herr Vrinn I meant no disrespect with my comment, but for my people shtupping is a matter of making the best offspring to carry on the race, so I wounder what the purpose is for schtupping with non elves, I see no point since no offspring can come of it."
Vrinn cocks his head, an eyebrow quizzically raised as he regards the shorter humanoid "I just told ye... It's fun. I like fun, 'schtupping' is fun, so I 'schtupp'... What don't ye understand?" Vrinn poses the question, his face a mask of confusion for a few moments before having an epiphany. "By Calistria's heaving tits, don't tell me... Ye still... If ye only fuck t' procreate, then ye haven't..." A large, mirthful and obvious Chessewright grin splays itself across Vrinn's face as he wraps his arm around Gulo's shoulder, giving him an embrace that hints of future mischief. "Don't ye worry Gulo me mate, Once we get back t' Sandpoint I'll introduce ye t' Precious. Despite her size, she's especially good for first timers. Stick with me an' I'll open up a whole new world o' wonders for ye... Ye'll be a changed man!" Vrinn states as his eyes take on a glazed look filled with good-hearted schemes dancing behind his crystalline blue gaze.
Gulo looks at Vrinn, the overwhelming...unelfness of the man throwing him off in a major way, "Herr Vrinn, would you like to hear a...joke?"
Vrinn's plotting momentarily interrupted, he looks down at Gulo with all seriousness "Wait... Ye can joke? An' here I am thinkin' that ye din't even know what a joke was!" he exclaims excitedly, the mirthfulness of his tone returning. "Alright Gulo, tell me ye joke" he says with a smile on his face
"An elven scout is to be executed and the hobgoblin commander asks if he has any requests, the scout says "You can keep my head but make sure my body get's back to my wife, it was the one between my legs she wanted to see again." Gulo waits and watches, ready for a fight if it should break out between him and Vrinn.
Vrinn waits a few moments too long before responding, seemingly not understanding the joke, or not finding it funny, or thinking that there was more to come. Giving a slight chuckle, he pats Gulo on his back before ruffling the top of his head "The one between his legs, good one..." he smirks. Disengaging himself from Gulo, he looks down at the hobgoblin "Aye, well, I'm thinking that instead o' waitin' til we get back t' Sandpoint, me an' you are gonna hit the first brothel we find. It'll be my treat..."
Gulo blinks for a moment, in surprise "No  retaliation, no offense at such a tasteless and crass joke, Herr Vrinnatholas you are strangest elf I have met!"