Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Force players' screens to location and zoom size; hot keys for zoom

I would like a feature which would force my player's screens to look exactly like mine, centered and zoomed on an area I choose.  I know that the ping function makes them aware of a location, but if their zoom is too tight, they would not see it.  I would like to be able to zoom without using the slider, too.
Shift Ping is what you are looking for.  It does not change the zoom, but it will bring the player's view to center on the ping. Roll20 Wiki talks about the zoom function as well: "You can zoom either by using the Zoom Tool from the Toolbox OR hold down alt/option while scrolling with the mouse wheel."
Awesome, thank you!  Should I mark this as solved or delete it?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Since you stated your question is answered to your satistfaction, I will close these thread. If you have another question, please feel free to create a new thread.