Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Journal thumbnail images not loading...

I've noticed that some images don't appear properly as Journal thumbnails, and instead the Journal item shows a broken image icon. I have been using the Art Library tab to search and&nbsp;drag them into a Journal entry, for instance as the "avatar" of a Character or into the image area on a Handout. While this problem occurs sometimes, at others it works just fine. For instance, I wanted a bestiary entry for goblins, and I searched "goblins starter set" to find a certain image. This result:&nbsp; <a href="https://tabletopandstitches.wordpress.com/2015/02/" rel="nofollow">https://tabletopandstitches.wordpress.com/2015/02/</a>... Which loads this image, will correctly display as a thumbnail:&nbsp; <a href="https://tabletopandstitches.files.wordpress.com/20" rel="nofollow">https://tabletopandstitches.files.wordpress.com/20</a>... This result: <a href="https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?728896-5e-Sta" rel="nofollow">https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?728896-5e-Sta</a>... Which loads this&nbsp;image will not:&nbsp; <a href="http://media.wizards.com/images/dnd/products/Start" rel="nofollow">http://media.wizards.com/images/dnd/products/Start</a>... Any ideas?
1456042046
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Some images that when behind a passworded site will not show up properly in the journals even when the site is viewable to guests. Have you tried downloading those specific images then upload them to your roll20 account? If you have not, give it a try. If you did and you are still having problems, let us know and we will start the troubleshooting procedure.