In recent sessions running through Google Hangouts, we've had a couple of issues. I have six players in the group (plus me), which may contribute to the problem, as it wasn't until we added the seventh person. Sometimes, we can't actually see everyone's avatars at the bottom of the screen... an issue that's generally repaired by the missing party simpley dropping out of Roll20 and rejoining. But more importantly, we've been unable to use the card deck effectively. We play Savage Worlds, so it's important to be able to draw cards each round during combat. After I deal the cards, I can only access up to four of them, so there's always a couple players whose cards I can't see unless they drag the images off to the clutter of the main screen. I have a session tonight, so I'll try to note more specifics, in case that's helpful. I currently use Windows 8 with Chrome.