Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for semi-serious players and a DM for a 5e session

Hello everyone. Me and a friend are looking to play a 5e Session with our two rogues (Who work together) and are looking for a variety of players including a DM who is good to set up a game or even to let us join  We have prepared character sheets My character is a Tiefling and hers is an Otterfolk (Homebrew)
I'm interested in joining as a player, been playing 3.5 and Pathfinder for 2 years. I have looked at the rules for 5e though and they look easy to pick up.
Did you want to play tonight?
Andrew, that sounds good to me! What would you like to play as? Tim, sadly we can't play tonight as it's quite late where we are! But with some preparation we are good for most sessions depending on our schedules. 
I usually play rogues, but I was looking and warlock looks interesting. What time were thinking of playing?
We're not sure of a timeframe yet but once we get a few players in we'll work out a time best for everyone. 
Hello im interested in joining. I want to see if I can be a wizard but someone wants a warlock and to add diversity I could swing towards the paladin class. We can work out times in the future if I happen to get chosen.
Ah that'd be good too! You're welcome to join us Manuel. Paladin would probably be preferable for the diversity but we'll see how things play out!
Still looking for a DM and one more member I think and we can probably start
Hey guys. would love to be a PC in your game. I'm new to RPGs but have wanted to get into them for a long time. i would love to play in your game if you dont mind teaching me as we go.  IRL info. Name Dalton. Age. 21 Time zone. EST Name: Kraken. Race: Human. Class: Fighter. Alignment: Worshiped deity: None. Background: Sailor. Short backstory: Ruthless pirates murdered my captain and sold the crew and i to a Dwarven Coliseum, where i was forced to cut my brothers down one by one. Content with never letting myself forget my family at sea i discarded my birth name and adorned the name of our once mighty ship. I would surely have made some fat Dwarven lords very rich if i had not escaped. Personal Goals: Primary goal. Find the pirates who brought ruin to my life. Secondary goal. Expose the corruption amoungst the Dwarven fighting pits.
Sounds good to me! I think you'll give us a very good team comp Turtles, so we just need a DM and we can plan things out!
depending on the time id be willing to join as a player if theres room 
There should be room yeah! What kind of role would you like to play?
warlock fighter druid prefered. but anything as long as its not a heavy healers class
It looks like you have a full party, but I would be interested in jumping in as a bard if availability pops up. I've been playing 5e since about October, so I'm still getting the hang of it but also feel quite comfortable with it. I don't have any DM experience so would rather not volunteer to fill that need. Let me know if you want another player!
Sounds good lord! Bucky I'll let you know how it pans out!