Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Stuck on Fetching

Hello, new user on Roll20, and I'm having issues accessing my art library assets. When I try to access my library from the toolbar, it show the art, but then gets stuck on fetching.   I can look for them using search and access them, but I was wondering if there was a way for me to get my art assets directly from my Library...as of now, it just says fetching, shows the green bar, and stays there indefinitely.  Thanks for any help you can give me. I am using Google Chrome, Windows 7 64x
Just as a note, you can only drag and drop your assets onto your tabletop by using the search in the art library tab. &nbsp;You can't do that through the "Your Library" window, so you should at least still be able to use them in your campaigns while we try to sort this out. To try and figure out why it's not loading the assets in the "Your Library" window, would you mind going to&nbsp; <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a> &nbsp;and posting that information here (without the IP address, please)? &nbsp;Also, have you tried using any other browsers yet or just chrome?