Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Login and Password Recovery doesn't recognize e-mail with leading or trailing white space

As the title says, leading and trailing white space make the login not recognize accounts. I stumbled across this one when I let my browser auto-fill my e-mail address and didn't realize it put a space at the end of it. After some frustration of thinking I forgot my password, I went to the recovery option only to find it said I didn't have an account with that e-mail. It of course worked fine once I found and removed the extra space at the end, so I wouldn't call this a major issue by any means.
1457433182
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Matt, thanks for flagging this.