Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Add an option to the 'Next Session' to notify all the players and GMs

I really think that the Next Session slot is not implemented in a way for it to actually be useful. The only way one ever sees is when they are logged in to Roll20 and on the Home page, Games page or that campaigns own page. It also has no other features. A lot could and IMO should be done to make it useful and a good place to start would be to add the option for it to notify all the players and GMs of that campaign about the next session. This should be easy since everyone has to give an email account when they create an account so the system could just send the notifications to that email address. I personally would not mind one bit if all of my campaign would send an email notification a few days in advance and 1 h in advance. This feature should help both "premade" and LFG groups to prevent unnecessary events of people showing up late or not at all.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .